Penny Saville Fregeau…
“Soul Artist,” Writer, Communicator…
“Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- Parents & Family supported artistic talent from birth.
- Associate Degree – Humanities.
- Owned Stained Glass Studio – So. Cal. 7 years.
- Studied color theory under artist Jim Faber – 3 ½ years.
- Painters Teaching line: Jim Faber, Bernie Zulusky, Louis Ritman, Fredrick Frezeke, Claude Monet.
- Sold Paintings; galleries; publishing.
- Wrote a weekly column about art for The Humboldt County Beacon, State of the Art.
- Co-Founded & Taught – Excelsior Christian Academy
- Taught Private Art Lessons
- Contributing Artist, The North Light Book of Acrylic Painting Techniques by Earl Grenville Killeen
- Called into ministry – 1998
- Bachelor – Trinity Bible College & Theological Seminary – Biblical Counseling.
- Further study toward Masters – Ministry, Christian Leadership, Management
- Ministry Director through local church (Hydesville Community) – on staff 13.5 years.
- Painting during worship, set design, digital art sermon illustration, videos.
- Local Art Shows in businesses
- Teaching Local Classes in Drawing and Painting
- Teaching Painting Classes Through College of the Redwoods